Friday, August 12, 2011

Farmers Market Displays!

This is a fun mason jar full of a variety of headbands and hair clips.  This is a fun gift idea for a birthday present or baby shower.  It comes with about 6 or 7 hair accessories and I sell them for $12.  So you end up getting a couple for free!  :)

This is a darling crocheted hat my mom made.  I dont crochet, I leave it to her because she does such an amazing job!  This is a hat for 3-6 month olds.  The flower on the hat is sewed on and comes with the hat.  :)

These are some new born crocheted hats.  These do not have flowers on them, but you can use any little clip to clip them on.  I sell the hats for $8 and then the little clips separate, $1-$3 for the clips, depending on the size.

This are some elastic headbands on a mason jar.  I sell the elastic headbands for $4.

Here are some more elastic headbands displayed on a fun little picnic basket.  These are also $4.


This is a little metal basket I found at Wal Mart for only $6.  I love displaying my hair clips on this!  The large clips on the bottom sell for $3.

These fun felt bows sell for just $1!  I can also make custom orders in different colors, and matching ones for pig tails as well.  (That has been a popular custom order lately.


This is a oats can covered with scrapbook paper to hold hardheadbands.  These are a few of the hard headbands I have, and they sell for $5.

This is me (left) and my amazing little sister Kara, (right) she has been there to help me set up and keep me company every week!  I love her and appreciate her very much!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment