Friday, August 5, 2011

Farmer's Market Displays!

Here are some of my displays at the farmer's Market.  I only got a few photo's because the sun was in a weird spot so they didn't turn out very good, and then I forgot to take more. 
 This is a beautiful frame I got thrifted from The Gold Mine in Sun Valley, Idaho for only $12!  I loved it so much I knew I could find a use for it!  And it worked wonderful and looked great holding my hair clips!  :)
 This is a tall red bucket I got thrifted at the DI in Centerville, for only $1.50.  It was in really good shape and I just loved it!  It is really fun and holds the elastic headbands great!
 Along with headbands and hair clips, I have also started jazzing up some boring onesies and t-shirts as well.  Here is a white onesie with 3 pink, white, and green striped yoyo's.  Really simiple, but adds just a little bit extra to spice up a boring white onesie.
These are some darling crocheted hats my mom made.  I have tried and tried to crochet, but I just am not any good at it, so I leave it up to my mom.  She does an amazing job!  She does newborn, and 3-6 month hats.  She does lots of different colors and does the flowers to go on them to.  Another fun things with these hats is you can put any clip on them that you want.  My mom sells them for only $8!  Which is amazingly inexpensive for the hard work she puts into them.  And then if you choose a different clip to put on them, it is just $3 more.  She has lots of different colors, tan, white, brown, black, a green verigated, and then a red verigated.  More pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment